Happy August everyone!
New month, new books to read. So let’s see what I’m planning to read for this month. I decided to read books that I’ve bought months ago but I haven’t read them yet, there are many but I’m making a list on which of those book should I read in this month.
Let’s take a look on my August TBR list. Just in case some of you didn’t know what is ‘TBR,’ it means ‘to be read.’
From the picture above, you guys can see what books I’m going to read in this month. There are 7 books altogether, and they are:
1) Nowhere Near You by Leah Thomas. (started this book today and I’m already on chapter 10. This book is the second book actually, the first one is called Because You’ll Never Meet Me. I already finished it so expect the review to come soon.)
2) One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner.
3) Another Night, Another Day by Sarah Rayner.
4) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.
5) The Bucket List To Mend A Broken Heart by Anna Bell.
6) This Is A Love Story by Jessica Thompson.
7) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
Hopefully I can finish all of this books in this month, just in case there are maybe 1 or 2 from this list I can’t finish, well that means I will continue it in September, its not like I promise to finish all 7 books in August, this is just a list of books I’m going to read, but I hope so I can finish all of it.