Any authors who wants to make a review request, please fill in the form down below. And before you do that, PLEASE READ MY REVIEW POLICY.
• This review request opens for both published books and ARCs.
• I accept review request from authors, but it will depend on the genre of their books. There are certain genres that I don’t read.
• If the offered book is part of a series which happens to be the sequel or the third book in the series—but I haven’t read the series yet—please note that I can still accept the request but I might need the previous book(s) as well.
• I can leave a review on multiple platforms aside from my own blog, such as: Amazon, Goodreads, and BookBub.
• I can ONLY accept e-book and finished copies, I don’t prefer physical copies since international shipping is very expensive, and I also don’t prefer audiobooks for various reasons. E-book files I’m accepting are PDF, EPUB, and MOBI. As for Kindle (in case you want to send the book through Kindle address), you can email me your Kindle address that you use to send file to Kindle, so that I can add your Kindle address to my ‘approved-sender-list,’ and I will let you know my Kindle address straight away if you decided to send the book to Kindle that way.
I ONLY accept books in the following genre:
- FANTASY (Urban-Fantasy, Epic-Fantasy, Fairytale Retellings, Historical-Fantasy, High-Fantasy & Paranormal Fantasy with angels, demons, and nephilims are also acceptable) | Age group: Young Adult, New Adult, Adult
- ROMANCE (Contemporary Romance & Dark Romance—no love triangle, mafia and reverse harem trope) | Age group: New Adult, Adult
*Books from other genres that weren’t listed above will be decline*
*Paranormal Fantasy/Romance with shapeshifter and vampire will be decline*
*Revere Harem Fantasy/Romance will be decline*
*Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, and Sleeping Beauty retellings will be decline*
P/S: I want to clarify as to why I’m accepting request for Fantasy and Romance books only even though I am a multi-genre reader, it is because I heavily read books in these genre. I love reading books in other genres too but not as much as I read books in the Fantasy and Romance genre.
Once I accepted the request, I will get back to you and email you the link(s) to my review. I’m only getting back to you and inform you about my review once I finish writing it and publish the post on my blog and other platforms I use to write reviews. Please be patience with me since writing reviews take me a lot of time due to my habit of writing full and long reviews.
One thing you should know about how I write review is that, I write the short version on Amazon and I always post my review on that site right after I’m done reading the book. As for on BookBub, Goodreads, and my blog, it usually takes me longer because that’s where I post my full review.
Please do know that I will always send you the links to my review of your books. If you set a date on when I should have my review up, then I’ll try to get it done on time. In the case that I won’t be able to get it done on time, I will let you know and only send you the link to the short version of my review of your book that I already post on Amazon.
All of my reviews are honest and real in a respectful ways, so it can be either positive or negative or both.
Please fill in the form, if you want to make a review request.
Don’t forget to include these in your request:
– Title of your book
– If your book is part of a series, please include the name of the series
– The synopsis
– State if it’s an ARC or a published book (if it’s a published book, do state the publication date)
– Don’t forget to include the Goodreads link to your book